flex-users mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on SDK 4.10 Callout component
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:18:46 GMT
I have an example project (FXP) that adds a directional drop shadow under
the arrow if anyone wants the project or even better to create a patch. The
example also provides an explorer for the vertical and horizontal positions
of CalloutButton. NB This is using the mobile version not the one in 4.10.