flex-users mailing list archives

From Yariv Gilad <yariv.gi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CasaVersa - a new Flex based platform just launched
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:27:32 GMT
Thanks Angelo :)
Absolutely right - we've put up a mobile placeholder notification image
saying we're working on our mobile app...

Om - thank you for the love
We love flex and hope our project will give it something to be proud of :)

Cheers
Yariv

* * <http://www.casaversa.com/>
*CasaVersa                     *
*Never feel like a tourist again
*
<https://www.facebook.com/CasaVersa.Home.Exchange>
<https://twitter.com/CasaVersa>
  <http://pinterest.com/casaversa/>  <http://casaversa.tumblr.com/>
<http://www.scoop.it/t/casaversa>
<https://plus.google.com/109417412479011946456>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/casaversa>
<http://www.casaversa.com/blog/>
*Yariv Gilad | Founder
T:* @__Ajar__ <https://twitter.com/__Ajar__>*
M*: +972 544 966 104
*@*: yariv.gilad@gmail.com

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Angelo Lazzari <lazzari.angelo@gmail.com>wrote:

> :) On iphone 4S ios7 i can see just the gradient blue background nothing
> else.
>
> Angelo
>

> 2013/8/26 OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>
>
> > Agreed.  Such a beautiful looking app.  And I like the 'Created with
> Apache
> > Flex' logo at the bottom as well!  I wish we saw that more and more.
> >
> > BTW, it looked great on my Galaxy S3 as well :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Om
> >

> > On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Angelo Lazzari
> > <lazzari.angelo@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> > > Really cool application! Great flex work and a really interesting
> > graphic &
> > > animation application! Actually i'm missing a landing page viewable
> from
> > > mobile browser: yesterday i was out when i read the mail and i wanted
> > > check out the site from my smartphone but i was't possible. Luckly i
> > > flagged the mail to read it this morning ;)
> > >
> > > Congrats guys
> > > Angelo
> > >
> > > www.redtulp.com

> > > dig