flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:43:44 GMT
Nope, still the same.
Console:
C:\Temp>deploy.bat C:\temp\4.10.0 C:\temp\FlexJS > c:\log1.txt
'.*' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'.*' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
File not found - *.*
File not found - *.*
File not found - *.*
File not found - *.*
File not found - *.*
File not found - *.*
File not found - *.*
'setuplaunches.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

File: Attached

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> OK, I think I know what is going on.  I got fooled by thinking you'd
> copied the entire console output into the email.  The log file implies
> that deploy.bat is having problems because ther eis a space in the path to
> FlexJSOverlay.  Try moving it out of "Program Files" to some path without
> spaces.
>
> -Alex
>

> From:  mark goldin <markzolotoy@gmail.com>
> Date:  Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:14 PM
> To:  "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
> Subject:  Re: FlexJS
>

> It worked fine with xcopy.
> But not with deploy.bat. I redirected output into a file. Here is what the
> console shows:
> C:\Program Files\Adobe\FlexJSOverlay>deploy.bat C:\temp\4.10.0
> C:\temp\FlexJS >
> c:\log1.txt
> '.*' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
> '.*' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
> Invalid number of parameters
> Invalid number of parameters
> Invalid number of parameters
> Invalid number of parameters
> Invalid number of parameters
> Invalid number of parameters
> Invalid number of parameters
>

> and attached is the output file.
>

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Alex Harui
> <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> If you haven't, try it from the command line, see if it works, and report
> the output if it doesn't.  It won't create a FlexJS SDK, but at least
> we'll know if that step can work at all.
>
> Then try it again from deploy.bat and see if it works and report the
> output if it doesn't work.  It may have failed for different reasons than
> your earlier attempts.
>
> -Alex
>
> On 8/21/13 1:36 PM, "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I probably misunderstood. I did not run it manually. I used deploy.bat.
> >Are
> >you saying you I need to run xcopy (the same that is in the deploy file)
> >manually from command line?
> >

> >On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Your replies indicate that you tried to run xcopy from the commmand
> >>prompt
> >> and it did not copy flex-sdk-description.xml and other files.  If that's
> >> true, what was the console output?
> >>
> >> -Alex

> >>work
> >>maybe