flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:24:10 GMT
Now when I am running this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<basic:Application
xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009>
                   xmlns:basic="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic"

</basic:Application>
I am getting the following error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference. at
org.apache.flex.core::Application/initHandler()[/Users/aharui/git/flex/master/flex-asjs/frameworks/as/src/org/apache/flex/core/Application.as:58]
Any idea?
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:02 PM, mark goldin <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> operable program or batch file.
>> File not found - *.*
>> File not found - *.*
>> File not found - *.*
>> File not found - *.*
>> File not found - *.*
>> File not found - *.*
>> File not found - *.*
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> 'setuplaunches.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
>> operable program or batch file.
>>

>> File: Attached
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Alex Harui
>> <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>> OK, I think I know what is going on.  I got fooled by thinking you'd
>> copied the entire console output into the email.  The log file implies
>> that deploy.bat is having problems because ther eis a space in the path to
>> FlexJSOverlay.  Try moving it out of "Program Files" to some path without
>> spaces.
>>
>> -Alex
>>

>> From:  mark goldin <markzolotoy@gmail.com>
>> Date:  Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:14 PM
>> To:  "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
>> Subject:  Re: FlexJS
>>

>> It worked fine with xcopy.
>> But not with deploy.bat. I redirected output into a file. Here is what the
>> console shows:
>> C:\Program Files\Adobe\FlexJSOverlay>deploy.bat C:\temp\4.10.0
>> C:\temp\FlexJS >
>> c:\log1.txt
>> '.*' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
>> operable program or batch file.
>> '.*' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
>> operable program or batch file.
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> Invalid number of parameters
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>> The system cannot find the file specified.
>>

>> and attached is the output file.
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Alex Harui
>> <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you haven't, try it from the command line, see if it works, and report
>> the output if it doesn't.  It won't create a FlexJS SDK, but at least
>> we'll know if that step can work at all.
>>
>> Then try it again from deploy.bat and see if it works and report the
>> output if it doesn't work.  It may have failed for different reasons than
>> your earlier attempts.
>>
>> -Alex
>>
>> On 8/21/13 1:36 PM, "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I probably misunderstood. I did not run it manually. I used deploy.bat.
>> >Are
>> >you saying you I need to run xcopy (the same that is in the deploy file)

Muppirala

Bit)\sdks\4.10.0"

Bit)\sdks\4.10.0"

 That seems to