flex-users mailing list archives

From Massimo Perani <massimo.per...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with GraniteDS GRAVITY and Flex MOBILE Chat Application
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:19:01 GMT
Hi all,
I'm doing some tests with Gravity (GraniteDS), my goal is to create a chat
module for my application.

Everything works correctly if I use Gravity in a Flex WEB Project
(so the flex app runs in the browser).

If I create a Flex MOBILE project I can't see any call to the Gravity
servlet but I have no errors in the flex application.

I can't find anything about Gravity specific for Flex MOBILE,
Is there anyone who can give me some suggestion?

I'm using FB 4.7, Apache flex 4.10.0, GraniteDS 3.0.0.M3.
i'm using a Java Spring Backend running on Tomcat 7 with NIO protocol set
on connector

Thanks to all

--
Massimo Perani