flex-users mailing list archives

From Franck Wolff <franck.wo...@graniteds.org>
Subject Re: Help with GraniteDS GRAVITY and Flex MOBILE Chat Application
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:27:36 GMT
Strange... I can't see anything that would prevent Gravity working with a
Air mobile application (it's regular long-polling HTTP, nothing special).

Make sure you have an explicit URL to your backend in your
services-config.xml file (ie. no placeholder such as
{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root},
it must be a valid and explicit <IP/domain>:<port>/<webapp> URL).

Franck.