flex-users mailing list archives

From Sumudu Chinthaka <csum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entry Point
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:59:37 GMT
Hi all

SystemManager's  constructor comment resolve my problem

 /**
     *  Constructor.
     *
     *  <p>This is the starting point for all Flex applications.
     *  This class is set to be the root class of a Flex SWF file.
         *  Flash Player instantiates an instance of this class,
     *  causing this constructor to be called.</p>
     *
     *  @langversion 3.0
     *  @playerversion Flash 9
     *  @playerversion AIR 1.1