flex-users mailing list archives

From Sumudu Chinthaka <csum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entry Point
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:54:06 GMT
Thanks tom

I just want to understand how this works, i have being working on a flex
mobile project and my flex knowledge was enough to develop it. but now time
has come for me to optimize the app and get the full performance out of it.
so i needed to dig deep and see how things work here

anyway i manage to find a copy of programming flex 2 where they enplane
nicely about flex framework life cycle

thanks everybody for sharing their thoughts and guided me to the correct
place

Regards
Sumudu