flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <lazzari.ang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CasaVersa - a new Flex based platform just launched
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 06:14:37 GMT
Really cool application! Great flex work and a really interesting graphic &
animation application! Actually i'm missing a landing page viewable from
mobile browser: yesterday i was out when i read the mail and i wanted to
check out the site from my smartphone but i was't possible. Luckly i
flagged the mail to read it this morning ;)

Congrats guys
Angelo

www.redtulp.com

--
Angelo Lazzari
mobile: 0039 347 0090 452

Verificate la corrispondenza del destinatario; in caso contrario vogliate
notificare ciĆ² al mittente e, consci della responsabilita'per l'uso
indebito, cancellare il messaggio e sue copie / Verify the correspondence
of the addressee; otherwise, notify that to the sender and, conscious of
the responsibility for the undue use, destroy the message and its copies.