flex-users mailing list archives

From Stephen C <step...@stephenjc.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility - Adobe Flash Builder
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:14:31 GMT
just to clarify, you can update the AIR sdk separately from the flex sdk.
So i am using flex sdk 4.6 in fb 4.6 with air 3.8 sdk.

Thank You,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print
-PGP Public Key<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0JeFeQj5XjkZC0talFuRExyc0E/edit?usp=sharing>