flex-users mailing list archives

From Stephen C <step...@stephenjc.com>
Subject Re: Preferred way of connecting to MySql
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:29:37 GMT
I originally wrote a restful api with php and mysql to interface with my
air app via XML. It was easy enough to write. I have recently moved to
parse.com as my cloud db.

Thank You,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print
-PGP Public Key<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0JeFeQj5XjkZC0talFuRExyc0E/edit?usp=sharing>