flex-users mailing list archives

From Maarten Cammaert <marzs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying a different IDE with AIR
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:54:00 GMT
Hi Scott,

Have you used the Apache SDK installer to install flex and air?
I'm building all my AIR apps with IntelliJ without any problem, desktop and
mobile.
The only thing I'm doing is pointing to the location of the SDK.
Also make sure you have the Flex/Flash plugin installed (see settings >
plugins), so when you start a project you can select the flash module and
set the target platform to desktop our mobile.

Maarten