flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Scale flex application
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:36:25 GMT
Hi Pierre,
Did you trace the values from stage?
you can use percent values for the application and min values to fix your minimum size (1024
* 768), but you also have to look to your index.template.html to check if the size of your
flash wrapper is in percentage also because when you have fix values you will not see nothing
more. ctrl+ or ctrl- you are just zoom the inernet explorer and not the content of flash player.