flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Flex ios Indexed list
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:01:00 GMT
@Maurice

Thanks for the images.

@Om

Ok, thanks. But, at first I have to "understand" how List internally works and what the best

way for creating this new component is.
So it will take some time until I have a first "alpha version" of the indexed list. ;-)

So don't blame me if the new component is not ready next week. :-)

Marcus

Am 07.08.2013 um 22:42 schrieb Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>:

> Screenshot from MAX 2011 Companion , showing the flex indexed list running on ipad:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldwbbkpdedka3ja/Photo%2007-08-13%2022%2033%2056.png
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cbc458a24j2q1x/Photo%2007-08-13%2022%2034%2020.png
>

> Maurice

MAX
>>> 2011, called "Adobe MAX 2011",  written for sure in AIR, and including a
>>> nice implementation of the indexed list.

>>> the screenshots.

AJ