flex-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Tiefenauer <Daniel.Tiefena...@crealogix.com>
Subject Compiler Warnings after upgrade to Flex 4.10
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:30:30 GMT
Hi there
I get the following compiler warnings after Upgrade to 4.10:
Cannot resolve namespace qualified type 'BorderDataNavigator' in CSS selector 'BorderDataNavigator'
The style 'cornerRadius' is only supported by type 'spark.components.ButtonBarButton' with
the theme(s) 'spark'.

When switching back to 4.9.1. the Warnings disappear. I don't use BorderDataNavigator anywhere
in my source code as well as 'cornerRadius' is not written anywhere in my code!

Does anyone have an idea what it is and how to fix it.

Regards
Daniel