flex-users mailing list archives

From Sasi Kumar K <Sas...@ramco.com>
Subject Buidling our application in Flex 4.10 written in Flex 4.6
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 03:03:00 GMT
Hi,

We have a large enterprise application running on Flex.
It was initially written in Flex 3.3 and we migrated to Flex 4.6.

Now as Flex 4.10 is available we wanted to build our application in Flex 4.10 hoping migrating
from Flex 4.6 to Flex 4.10 will not lead to any unexpected issues.

Wanted to know if there are any expected migration issues.
We have few components still with a mix of mx and spark controls/containers.

Regs,
Sasi Kumar K

________________________________
DISCLAIMER: Information contained in and transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Ramco
Systems Limited and/or its parents, subsidiaries and other affiliates, including Ramco Systems
Corporation, (collectively "Ramco Systems"), is a confidential communication between Ramco
Systems and the intended recipient(s) and is intended for use only by the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of
this e-mail may not have been sent with the authority of Ramco Systems. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this email, and/or any action
taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Ramco Systems shall not be liable or responsible to an unintended recipient of this email
in any way for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any such use or action.
If you have received this communication in error, either directly or through forwarding, please
notify Ramco Systems immediately at mailadmin@ramco.com and delete/destroy this email and
any copies of this email.

In the absence of a consistent formal hard copy or electronic contract or waiver or other
instrument duly executed on behalf of Ramco Systems by duly authorized officer(s) or agent(s),
Ramco Systems shall not be contractually bound by any email sent on its behalf. Emails will
be used by Ramco Systems only for making proposals, conducting negotiations, providing information
and positions on issues and for similar purposes.