flex-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro Serralha" <pedro.serra...@elegedata.com>
Subject RE: Help with GraniteDS GRAVITY and Flex MOBILE Chat Application
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:29:44 GMT
Hi there

Are you using localhost on your request url?
If so on the mobile app you are pointing into your own mobile phone, and I'm
positive that the services aren't running on your phone.
It should work on the web project since, I assume is where the services are
running.

Try to use the IP of your machine.

Maybe this is a silly point to say, but sometimes we forgot the simplest
things.

Cumprimentos / Best Regards
Pedro Serralha

-----Original Message-----
From: Massimo Perani [mailto:massimo.perani@gmail.com]
Sent: terça-feira, 27 de Agosto de 2013 10:23
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with GraniteDS GRAVITY and Flex MOBILE Chat Application

Hi Franck,
thanks for your answer.

Yes, I set the channel in the services-config.xml but I can't see any
calls...
I'm using the same services-config.xml for for both the web version and the
mobile version.

Is there a way to force the endpoint of a gravity consumer from code at
runtime?
Like RemoteObject used with graniteamf (eg: ro.endpoint="
http://localhost:8080/myapp/graniteamf/amf")
so something like that:
consumer.endpoint="http://localhost:8080/myapp/gravity/amf";

Is there a way to trace the network calls from the AIR simulator?
In the WEB version of my app (the one that works) I can use the Network tab
of the Chrome Developer tool, and I can see the post call to the Gravity
Servlet:

   1. Request URL:
   http://localhost:8080/myapp/gravity/amf?m=1377594866363

Thanks