flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Flex ios Indexed list
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 10:04:17 GMT
You mean a row that doesn't scroll with the list, that just says the
selected value of the list ? You could just add a s:Label above the s:List.

For us, this seemed a pointless waste of space the way we are using it.

Tom

On 09/08/2013 10:41, Marcus Fritze wrote:
> Yes, you are right. I can see it now.
>
> It seems there isn't the top row of the current index, right?
>
> Am 09.08.2013 um 11:36 schrieb Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com>:
>
>> Guess Google was still updating it... it's there for me now.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 09/08/2013 09:32, Marcus Fritze wrote:
>>> Thanks, but the first of the 3 image is missing. I only see the image text.

too it if you do it as a standalone component ...

you need an account with us to use it. I've just noticed our Store listing doesn't show this
page too :-)

or anything that complicated, just another component that sits along side the list, you tell
it the list to attach to and it scans the dataProvider to make the list of letters, then calls
ensureItemIsVisible on the list when a letter is clicked.

List internally works and what the best
version" of the indexed list. ;-)

flex indexed list running on ipad:

already have a working indexed list.

have to invest our time in developing this

works and I maybe try to developing
be extended (List or ListBase).

SWF in it.

list, but works pretty well.

but AIR app converted to iOS

but I now realize this is
they is no way to run it on
;-)

later.

test the app? (I can't open the
the app from the app-store.)

:-)

I get to my iPad.

to my original message (which
(dev or users) is the correct one
because finally we develop a new
donated to Flex. But anyway,
which list.
is such an indexed list.
when you only see the app on the

to my e-mail? Or maybe the MAX
Amsellem <

there are two similar apps:
Multimedia, which is a native app,
= MAX 2011 1.0.13*.ipa)

is an AIR app, and NOT on the
2011 1.192.ipa)

one is native and the other

an app from the app store is made
MAX 2011, it's one named MAX 2011
"META-INF" with the following

a good clue that this was made with
to native code have this
from the App Store (mostly games), you

Envoyé : mercredi 7 août
Objet : Re: Flex ios Indexed

This is not an air app.

Amsellem <
geschreven:

asked on the dev list
Mobile Flex.
Adobe released a nice mobile app for MAX
sure in AIR, and including a
 search for "ADOBE MAX 2011" and look at
left Flex, if they could donate the

 company  (App store says editor is AJ