flex-users mailing list archives

From Ben Smeets <...@okapion.com>
Subject Re: Limit Blendmode to 1 layer
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:23:18 GMT
Didn't think of that one, nice. Extra challenge though, is that i can't transform the entire
layer. Just the part that the top layer is over (or is that possible with colortransform as
well)?

Op 26 aug. 2013 om 17:35 heeft Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com> het volgende
geschreven:

> If the purpose of the blending layer is to apply an coloring / lighting effect to the
layer below, they applying a color transform to the layer below instead (colorTransform property)
could be what you need.

> Maurice

below it (e.g.). My app has a dark background, the top layer which is blending is now blending
over all layers, including the background. I am trying to let it blend over 1 specific layer
below it without affecting anything else.