flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Flex ios Indexed list
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:56:31 GMT

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem
Envoyé : mercredi 7 août 2013 09:55
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Flex ios Indexed list

Actually, I got confused because there are two similar apps:
- MAX 2011, made by AJ Software & Multimedia, which is a native app, and still on the
App Store (package = MAX 2011 1.0.13*.ipa)

- MAX Companion, made by Adobe, which is an AIR app, and NOT on the app store anymore  (package
= MAX 2011 1.192.ipa)

Both have the indexed list  (although one is native and the other emulated in Flex), but I
cannot attach screenshots to this mailing list to show you.

Regards,

Maurice