flex-users mailing list archives

From "David Hamiter" <intoxo...@professorfripples.com>
Subject Re: bigger swfs in 4.9.1
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:08:07 GMT
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but I'm curious, João... where did you find
Flex SDK 4.5.2? Was that a nightly build or something? The only official 4.5
I can find is 4.5.1.21328A. If your copy of 4.5.2 appears stable, I would
love to get a copy of it.

David Hamiter

-----Original Message-----
From: João Fernandes
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 4:27 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: bigger swfs in 4.9.1

Ok, I've compared size-report from 4.5.2 and 4.9.1 and I'm noticing that
both frames have grown in size, 1.1k in frame 1 and 4k in frame 2.
I've noticed that there are 132 new sprite entries and 159 new shape
entries, is this expected?
I've compared 4.5.2 with 4.6.0 and 4.6.0 and they are almost identical (4.6
produces even better results).

João Fernandes

--

João Fernandes