flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Yet another showstopper? (was Re: IList inteface)
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:07:49 GMT
This simple question caused me to go look:  This change to Ilist may have
broken mx.data.DataList in LCDS/ADEP/DataServices.  Has anyone compiled an
app that uses LCDS and DataList with 4.10?  Someone was getting a verify
error in what appeared to be the class initializer but managed to get it
to go away, but I just realized that maybe there is a valid verifier error
because mx.data.DataList implements Ilist but does not have the new
removeItem method.  My computer is still tied up running the resource
module tests.  I will try it later unless someone beats me to it.

-Alex