flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Weird Issues With Flex Project
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:48:50 GMT
I assume you tried a full clean of all projects?  And closed all unrelated
projects in that workspace?

It looks like the error log says it fails when trying to embed a SWF.  Do
you have any embedded SWFs in the project?

Can you build the project manually using MXMLC or ANT from the
command-line?  You may need to change the VM args in the MXMLC scripts or
batch files to get it to work.  If it fails when manually building we can
try getting a debugger on the compiler.

-Alex