flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: -services services-config.xml
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 11:09:01 GMT
Did you try loading your services config at runtime? -services dependency
can be completely removed with this(no need to add -services compiler
option to your project):

private function callRemoteService():void

{

                        var uri:String = /*this will be your uri which is
there in services-config.xml */;

                        var channel:AMFChannel = new AMFChannel("my-amf",
uri);  //'my-amf' should be same as one used in services-config.xml

                        var channelSet:ChannelSet = new ChannelSet();

                        channelSet.addChannel(channel);

                        ro = new RemoteObject("oframework"); // your
destination name goes here

                        ro.channelSet = channelSet;

                        ro.source = /*your source method name*/;

                        ro.showBusyCursor = true;

ro.SomeRemoteServiceMethodName.addEventListener("result",
resultHandler);

ro.SomeRemoteServiceMethodName.addEventListener("fault",
faultHandler);

                        ro.SomeRemoteServiceMethodName(/*your method
parameters go here*/);

}

Warm regards,

Deepak

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Frank Dahmen <frank@dahmenia.de> wrote:

> thanks
> i think it's the captive runtime
> when i run on desktop the console does not say that i captive runtime is
> used because the sdk no longer supports the shared runtime
>
> so i think on desktop it is not using the captive runtime and it works
>
> ever used a captive runtime with -services?
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thiago Maia" <a00s@a00s.com>

Aditional

sdk, I'm using
a services-config.xml