flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex AIR SQLite response
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:21:00 GMT
Hello,

I am working on flex mobile app with sqlite db. Whenever a query is
executed in a sqlite manager tool, I get a response with a set of products
as a first column and latest 12 months as rest of the columns which gives
the sales data(columns are sorted within the query to give latest 12 months
in order) :

Products, Jul 2013, Jun 2013, May 2013 , Apr 2013 , Mar 2013, Feb 2013, Jan
2013, Dec 2012, Nov 2012, Oct 2012, Sep 2012, Aug 2012

But when I execute this same query in my app, I get the response with
column names sorted:

Apr 2012, Aug 2012, Dec 2012, Feb 2013, Jan 2013, Jul 2013, Jun 2013, Mar
2013, May 2013, Nov 2012, Oct 2012,  Products, Sep 2012

But I need to display the data in same order as I get it from the query.

>From this response, I am again looping and sorting based on months to
display as desired.

Can you kindly let me know if there is any property we can set or a way to
get the response as-is, without sorting it?  With this, I want to avoid
looping. I tried searching for it, but did not get much help on net.

Appreciate your help…

Warm regards,

Deepak