flex-users mailing list archives

From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: Spark textarea intercept each character
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:13:06 GMT
Even though it's from Ad*be, the docs are still relevant:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/spark/components/TextInput.html#eventSummary

Check there for the relevant events of the Spark TextInput control

or even:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/spark/components/supportClasses/SkinnableTextBase.html#event:textInput

--
JP Bader