flex-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Raddle <dennis.rad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems installing
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 22:35:08 GMT
Here's the install log and screenshot. The screenshot shows a spinner--it
was still going, but nothing else changed for hours.

Version 2.5.4 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://apache.mirrors.lucidnetworks.net/flex/4.9.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing: C:\Users\Mike\flex-sdk\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing:
C:\Users\Mike\flex-sdk\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/3.4/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Uncompressing: C:\Users\Mike\flex-sdk\temp\AdobeAIRSDK.zip

[image: Inline image 1]