flex-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Raddle <dennis.rad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems installing
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:15:31 GMT
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> I had a scenario like this once.  Somehow the AIR zip file was corrupted.
>  I wish I remembered the details because I think I had to clear a browser
> or maybe an AIR download cache or something like that.

It might be related, but I also tried downloading the SDK binaries rather
than running the installer, but I couldn't get the environment set up
properly, so that's when I went to the SDK installer. But when downloading
the binaries I ran into a problem--if I used Firefox, I got a corrupted zip
file that was too small. This also happened when downloading the ASDocs. If
I used Internet Explorer I was fine. I've never run into this except on the
Apache Flex website.

Dennis