flex-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Raddle <dennis.rad...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex documentation
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:51:23 GMT
Hello,
I'm new to Flex, Flash, AIR, and Flash Builder. I'm also fairly
inexperienced with web programming in general--have never used JavaScript.

I'm trying to understand how the Flex documentation is organized. I'm
working from the book "Adobe Flex 4.5 Fundamentals--Training From The
Source," and there is some demonstration code that uses the "includeIn"
property of a Button. I though, okay let me practice looking this up in the
documentation at flex.apache.org. I can't find it as a property of Button,
so I figured it's a property of a base class. But I can't find it in any of
the base classes. I do see "includeInLayout."

Can someone explain to me how to find "includeIn"? (Has it been removed or
changed in Flex 4.7?)

Dennis