flex-users mailing list archives

From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bigger swfs in 4.9.1
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:57:54 GMT
What do you mean Tom? for testing purpose I've compiled the same app /
modules with both 4.5.2 / 4.6.0 / 4.9.1 and for each file there is a file
size increase with the exact same build mechanism, where isn't that "an
issue"? I agree (from the beginning) that it might not be a major issue but
it's one nevertheless.

What I've reported form the size-report is the difference from MXMLC for
each SDK Version so clearly, the compiler is adding stuff which wasn't
doing previously.

--

João Fernandes