flex-users mailing list archives

From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bigger swfs in 4.9.1
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 08:27:39 GMT
Ok, I've compared size-report from 4.5.2 and 4.9.1 and I'm noticing that
both frames have grown in size, 1.1k in frame 1 and 4k in frame 2.
I've noticed that there are 132 new sprite entries and 159 new shape
entries, is this expected?
I've compared 4.5.2 with 4.6.0 and 4.6.0 and they are almost identical (4.6
produces even better results).

João Fernandes

--

João Fernandes