flex-users mailing list archives

From Sumudu Chinthaka <csum...@gmail.com>
Subject FlashBuilder 4.6 Fail to connect to WSDL
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 12:48:40 GMT
Hi All

I have posted this problem before also, but didn't really have any reliable
solution about it. so i thought of posting the question again with bit more
information and screen shots

here is what i'm experiencing

when i try to connect to my web service using flash builder data service
wizard, progress bar show's that it has gone to halfway and hang there for
a while. then it pops out a error message saying "Unable to retrieve
operations and entities from the specified WDSL
[see the attached pics]

and when i check tha Flash Builder log i can see following message, which
is no sense to me

"!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.services.WEBService 4 1 2013-07-06
10:50:11.668

!MESSAGE More than one part for message modifyReservationRequest
!STACK 0
com.adobe.flexbuilder.services.webservice.introspection.WebServiceException:
More than one part for message modifyReservationRequest
	at com.adobe.flexbuilder.services.webservice.WEBServiceIntrospector.createOperationsAndTypes(WEBServiceIntrospector.java:243)
	at com.adobe.flexbuilder.services.webservice.WebService$1$2.run(WebService.java:187)"

This web service i'm trying to access uses wsse security headers, if i
try to connect to a simple webservice like
http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx?WSDL

i can connect and flash builder will create operation stubs and i
could invoke the operations

On the other hand i can load the wsdl file and invoke operations when
i use it through action script as follows

var webService:WebService  = new WebService();

webService.addHeader(mySecurityHeadersForWSSE);

webService.loadWSDL("URL TO MY WEBSERVICE WSDL ");

var op:Operation = webserive.getOperation(methodName) as Operation;

op.resultFormat = "e4x";
var asyncToken:AsyncToken = op.send(methodParameter);

asyncToken.addResponder(new
mx.rpc.Responder(onPriceQuotResult,onPriceQuotFault));

this way i could send then SOAP Request as a XML  and retreve the result

but the problem is ill have to compose the xml request by
concatenating string and embedding my variable values inside it which
is not that realistic

so what could be the solution for my problem

is this a flashbilder bug?

since FB faill to create webservice operation stubs is there any other
tool that i can use to create those classes

PLEASE PLEASE help me to resolve this issue