flex-users mailing list archives

From simon gladman <sglad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird Issues With Flex Project
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:10:14 GMT
It turns out that the 'Java Heap Space' error isn't an  mxmlc
issue. Frédéric THOMAS (@webDoubleFx) very kindly run some tests earlier.
The error only happens in FlashBuilder 4.7. In FB4.6 and IntelliJ it
compiles without any problems whatsoever - all using the same 4.9.1
compiler.

An Adobe issue I think :)

I will try to find some time to do some more tests over the weekend
comparing *Math.sqrt() *in mxmlc versus the ASC2.0 that's bundled with the
new AIR.

Thanks again to Frédéric if he's reading :)

Simon

--
*flexmonkey.co.uk | @FlexMonkey <https://twitter.com/FlexMonkey> | +44 (0)
7973 669691*