flex-users mailing list archives

From Martin Miko <marrtinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ToggleButton and state images
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:27:27 GMT
I kinda accidentally sent it before I finished.

I would use those two to define the icon depicting that nothing is
selected, and downAndSelected + upAndSelected to define the "selected"
icon. Plus you might need to fix the icon for other states see [1].

[1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/spark/components/supportClasses/ToggleButtonBase.html#SkinStateSummary

--
Martin Miko