flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 4.10.0 Experimental layouts
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:40:18 GMT
Swen, this is awesome!  This is the kind of contributions we are looking
for from the community :-)

Any chance you could debut the issue and provide a patch?  At the least,
please create a JIRA ticket for this so we can keep track of it.

Thanks again for the taking the time and working on this.

Regards,
Om