flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Welcome Scott Guthmann, our newest Committer and PMC member
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:52:30 GMT
The Apache Flex PMC is very happy to welcome Scott Guthmann as our newest
committer and PMC member.  Scott is currently the Director of Marketing for
On3, a software development services agency. He lives in Denver, Colorado
and has been helping generate interest and participation in the Apache Flex
project. He’s the Moderator of Apache Flex Developers, a LinkedIn Group [1]
and the User Group Manager of the Denver Flex User Group[2] and has helped
us immensely with our PR efforts during the Flex 4.9 SDK release.

Please join me in welcoming Scott to the team!

Regards,
Om

[1] http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Flex-Developers-4296888
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Flex-User-Group/