flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activate a cell for editing
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:33:03 GMT
One way to do it is to attach a selectionChanging event handler to the
Spark Datagrid.  In that handler, simply call event.preventDefault()

Please keep in mind that there may be other side effects to doing this, so
consult the documentation [1] before trying this :-)

Thanks,
Om

[1]
http://flex.apache.org/asdoc/spark/components/DataGrid.html#event:selectionChanging