flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 4.10.0 Experimental layouts
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:25:45 GMT
You could contribute the demo project attaching it to the JIRA ticket you
created.  I will be able to check it into the flex-examples git repo.  If
you keep contributing on a consistent basis (which would be great!) we
could give you direct commit access to the repo, i.e. make you an Apache
Flex Committer.

And if you can create a ticket to track the bug you noticed in the
AccordionLayout, we will be able to track it and fix it.  If you figure out
a fix, you can generate a patch and attach it to the JIRA ticket - in
essence, donate it to Apache Flex.

Thanks,
Om