flex-users mailing list archives

From Prem Radhakrishnan <godsmustbcr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error #2032 on mobile devices
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:52:36 GMT
My 2c . If its 2032 I have also seen it when a moduleloader is trying to
load an unavailable module. I dont think this could be the case here but
anyway

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.
  - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

> Ignore my suggestion - i was looking at "#2023" in the body, not "#2032"
> in the title; 2023 is a display list error - hence my StageText suspicion.
>

> On 03/07/2013 21:01, Lee Burrows wrote:
>
>> I've never had that RTE, but as you suspect TextArea and its a mobile
>> app, try setting the TextArea skin to spark.skins.mobile.**TextAreaSkin
>> (rather than the default spark.skins.mobile.**StageTextAreaSkin).
>>
>> StageText does tend to cause issues that arent apparent when testing in
>> simulator
>>
>> On 03/07/2013 20:48, mariana.gheorghe@crispico.com wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We have started testing our mobile application from our devices (Android
>>> smartphone/tablet) and we are able to connect to our server through a
>>> BlazeDS streaming channel; however, we get Error #2023 at seemingly
>>> random
>>> moments. What we've noticed: the error always occurs after displaying