flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Text flow underline
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:31:07 GMT
Hi,
The change that i made was only because i need it for this project to have a underline offset
= 0.(Was not a bug)
Maybe we can set a configuration for the developer for the underline and also for the strike
out for example.
I will try to create the patch in this moment i am working on the sdk 4.6.0, but i can download
the source of the current dev state. Then i can create a patch and also (i think) that if
someone needs the same code can use my patch (maybe that was your idea Justin from the beginning.)
Miguel