flex-users mailing list archives

From Swen van Zanten <f...@hdsign.nl>
Subject Re: Error on 4.9.1 project compiled with 4.10.0
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:50:44 GMT
Sorry,..
I think I was drunk or had a sunstroke… FP 11.1 doesn't make a difference..
Still the same error

Regards,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160
2171 BL, Sassenheim

Op 23 jul. 2013, om 18:56 heeft Swen van Zanten <flex@hdsign.nl> het volgende geschreven:

> It all works fine with FP 11.1…So the sdk is cool :D
>
> Regards,
>
> SWEN VAN ZANTEN
> Hoofdstraat 160
> 2171 BL, Sassenheim
>
> Op 23 jul. 2013, om 18:16 heeft "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler.ctr@usmc.mil>
het volgende geschreven:

>> Well that's not what it's complaining about atm.  It's not complaining about combobox/dropdownlist/listbase
type stuff.   Although it does have a heck of a chain going there... even some code in dropbox
:P.