flex-users mailing list archives

From mariana.gheor...@crispico.com
Subject Re: Error #2032 on mobile devices
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 07:39:55 GMT
I apologize for the confusion, the problem we are facing is indeed

> Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
http://188.27.183.186:8080/org.flowerplatform.web.app/messagebroker/streamingamf?command=open&version=1

The URL is fine, but for some reason the message does not get through to
the server. Is it possible that the communication drops if the application
freezes for a moment? For example, if we're displaying a large text in a
TextArea, the app will hang a bit on a mobile device. May this be a
reason? Even though, as I mentioned, the error seems to happen randomly,
without this being the case.

And another thing, the app is able to reconnect to the server and
communicate normally afterwards, until of course we get that streaming
error again, and the cycle repeats itself.