flex-users mailing list archives

From dude <d...@atheist.com>
Subject Re: MVC framework
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:33:53 GMT
0. There is not 'the best' and you don't really need it, as Flex/AS3
itself is already capable of MVC/MV(V)P itself.
1. Tide (GraniteDS) - most complete solution replacing BlazeDS/LCDS.
Tide is GraniteDS's IoC framework. I'd pick this for a new project. [1]
2. Parsley (my favorite) - IMHO the best decoupling framework out there.
It's great and has everything you need for MVC/MVP or IoC/DI. We love
it. [2]
3. Swiz - might be donated to Apache soon. Haven't used it myself in
production, but gets recommended every now and then. [3]
4. Some more here: http://www.spoon.as/ecosystem/application-frameworks/

[1] http://www.graniteds.org/
[2] http://www.spicefactory.org/parsley/
[3] https://github.com/swiz/