flex-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Maia <a...@a00s.com>
Subject Re: educational software development
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:21:48 GMT
I using Flex/AIR+Blazeds+Tomcat+Java+MySQL in eclipse. I just press play
and everithing start to work.  Then to convert do AIR I just press
Convert to AIR, and again everithing work (this case not including java
that will run on the server).
I really looking for to move to IntelliJ but I couldnt make all this
work together. In the intellij website have a tutorial but didnt help to
put all together. Do you know any tutorial about that?

thanks