flex-users mailing list archives

From Lee Burrows <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject Re: Error #2032 on mobile devices
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:01:29 GMT
I've never had that RTE, but as you suspect TextArea and its a mobile
app, try setting the TextArea skin to spark.skins.mobile.TextAreaSkin
(rather than the default spark.skins.mobile.StageTextAreaSkin).

StageText does tend to cause issues that arent apparent when testing in
simulator

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter