flex-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Maia <a...@a00s.com>
Subject Re: -services services-config.xml
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 06:42:05 GMT
Hi, I'm comparing with mine, try to add after this line:
<service id="amfphp-flashremoting-service"
class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService"
messageTypes="flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage">

this:
<default-channels>
         <channel ref="my-zend"/>
</default-channels>

Not sure if should be there, mine is in separated files, but have a try.

Thiago Maia