flex-users mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: OT: Persistence of data objects by using serialization
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:26:23 GMT
Hey ... why did my mail Client just send this mail without me being finished? ;-)
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/High+speed+object+storage+for+complex+models+using+JPA+and+Adobe-AMF

Chris

Von: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de [christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013 13:23
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: OT: Persistence of data objects by using serialization

In one Project I used AMF for serialization in the DB ... the cool Thing about this, was that
we were actually able to add new attributes to our objects without corrupting the serialized
data (Ok ... renaming and removing of attributes is bad, but the AMF serialization has proven
to be way more robust than other approaches ;-)