flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: MVC framework
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:06:45 GMT
Fully agree with Thomas.
Although Parsley will not evolve anymore from its creator, it's very mature and capable, almost
bug free, and it's very extensible:
- either from native documented extension points
- with directly by modifying the source.

So it may be overkill for small projects, but it really shines on complex or large projects.
I also used it on Mobile Flex (using the FastInject feature) with little performance degradation.

Regards,

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frédéric Thomas [mailto:webdoublefx@hotmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 26 juillet 2013 10:55
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: MVC framework

Hi,

Just to be clear even though Parsley is not maintain anymore by its original creator, it's
up to individuals to add new feature as they like, it's the more complete and well design
IOC / MVC framework I used out there, it has everything you need out of the box and probably
more, that's the point, depending of your project complexity, you maybe won't need all its
capabilities, in this case, a lighter and easier to learn framework will probably fit your
needs as Swiz, Roboleg, Urania or even a custom one.

-Fred