flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Building Spark DataGrid dynamically
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:21:21 GMT
Here is a possible workaround:

Instead of clearing the DG (which anyway wouldn't look very nice), what about setting it to
one single empty column ( that is : GridColumn headerText= " " and dataField="_nonExistingField_"
) .
That way, it still looks like a datagrid, although empty and it probably won't break.

What do you think?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Oleg Konovalov [mailto:olegkon@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 juillet 2013 20:12
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Building Spark DataGrid dynamically

No, it is Clients code, I can't post it. I am getting data dynamically via SOAP, convert it
to Vector of Objects, then to ArrayCollection, and pass it to Spark DG dataprovider. Datagrid
is declared in MXML without any columns.
That's it. But as I said, can't clear that AC. Any idea how to avoid that Null Reference?