flex-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Dahmen" <fr...@dahmenia.de>
Subject -services services-config.xml
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 05:22:08 GMT
Hi,

i migrated from adobe's sdk to the new apache sdk, I'm using Flashdevelop.
In my project I'm using Amfphp, so i have a services-config.xml in the
project root.
In the compiler options (flashdevelop) i put "-services services-config.xml"
this worked with the adobe sdk (same project), but with the apache sdk i get
:

faultCode:InvokeFailed faultString:'[MessagingError message='Destination
'zend' either does not exist or the destination has no channels defined (and
the application does not define any default channels.)']'
faultDetail:'Couldn't establish a connection to 'zend''

I downloaded the sdk with the BlazeDS option selected .
What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks